Rajasthan government establishment of revenue board and digitization of work, the department has started to give their services online. The main objective of this e-governance service is time-saving of all the owners of land and the farmers. Have a look at apna khata jamabandi Rajasthan
Earlier the owner had to visit the office of Tehsil to know about his property or land. After the online services, all records are available 24/7 online under RTI. For converting all the records in digital form, the government of Rajasthan took the help of central government. The central government for all the states establishes National Informatics Centre (NIC).
These are the centers’ responsibility to convert all the records in digital mode. The revenue department of Rajasthan Government established an online website for the people so that they may get access to all property related issues. The NIC had put its extreme efforts to develop such software where people have an easy access to all their property related issues also they may get the land information of their village, tehsil or district. The department makes some improvements in the software so that you can get the property information by just entering the Khata Number/ Khasra Number or his own name.
After software development, Government named the site as ‘apna khata’ (own account). The revenue department had set up cyber cafes in village and tehsil levels so that the services are available to even those who do not have any knowledge of operating computer and internet. This software provides a copy of records of land, called the Bhulekh Nakal in accordance with the provision of Indian Constitution and the Land Revenue Act of Each state. After the new government came into existence, a new program, called digital India was initiated with a motive to connect every citizen through the internet so that their time and money could be saved. This apna khata website is now working on this project and is improving its services day by day.
Why Do We Need Apna Khata Jamabandi?
- Know the Mutation status.
- Verify the land title at the time of purchase or sale of land.
- To open bank accounts.
- Raise credit or loan from a bank.
- Deal with legal cases, if any.
- To divide the land.
- And for personal purposes.
What Facilities Does Apna Khata Jamabandi Provide?
- Phone numbers of revenue officers of each district can be provided by the official website of Apna Khata.
- One may obtain the details of issuing records through RSN number.
- The website also shows the list of cyber cafes in each district for checking land records of Rajasthan state.
- Through website, you obtain the draft of the land acquisition bill of Rajasthan
- One may also get the Nakal copy of their land in Rajasthan.
- The website is also helpful for many personal purposes.
- Apna khata need for division of land also.
- In case of any legal issue going on in the court, apna khata can be a great help for you.
- It will raise credit/loans from the banks.
- Apnakhata is useful in opening the bank account also.
- During the sale or purchase of land, one may verify the land title using apna khata.
- By using apnakhata people can check their mutation status.
How to Certify Your Apna Khata Jamabandi:
- Get your Jamabandi printout and go to your local Patwari with those details. He will certify it by checking them with his own records.
- Then go to the local Tehsil office to get the Jamabandi
- Visit the local E-Mitra Kendra Kiosk. Pay a fee of Rs 30 and get it certified.
If you want to get your ApnaKhata Jamabandi Mutation done, get a mutual consent of all the concerned parties. You just need to pay a nominal fee of rupees 30 as per the directives issued by Rajasthan Government on September 24, 2016.
Step to Search Apna Khata Jamabandi in Rajasthan
- Firstly, go to the official apnakhata website.
- One may reach apna khata in any of the two ways:
- Click the picture on which Apnakhata is written, or
- Click the district name on the map of Rajasthan state.
- Go with the selected method and then click on apna khata. A new window will appear once you click on it.
- You can see the Indian political map there. Select the respective district also the new window will appear.
- This new window will display the political map of the selected district. New tehsils will be shown and also you will be given an option to check if a wrong district has been selected by you. Once you select the tehsil, a new window will appear.
- This new window will show you the names of different villages in that tehsil. Along with it, all the necessary details regarding the Jamabandi year are mentioned. Select the name of the village where your land is. The new window will appear, once you click on the name of a village.
- There are 4 options by which you can search for apnakhata to obtain Jamabandi:
- Directly typing the Khata number
- By Khasra number
- Searching the land records
Steps to Proceed With the Name (4th Option)
- You have to click on the option “Hindi Virtual Keyboard-Click Here”. A new window will appear.
- Click on the search button, once you have entered the option.
- A new window will appear by Select the name you can see all details on the right-hand side
- Select the name of the kashatakar also clicks Nakal button. Ensure that the pop-up browser is disabled. There must be a PDF viewer in your computer system as well.
- You will get your Jamabandi by a pop-up.
- The copy so obtained will not be the official version but is accurate at its most, as every detail of the land records in Rajasthan is digitized.
This is all on the official website of apna khata jamabandi Rajasthan. Hope this article is helpful to you. Please share your suggestions and experiences with us.