Online service via web portal is offered by the Rajasthan State Government.The website name is Apna Khata and this article provides the complete information about the Rajasthan official website.
What is the Main Purpose of Apna Khata Jamabandi?
- For checking Mutation status.
- Verifying land title during purchase/sale of land.
- Opening bank accounts.
- Raising farm loan/credit from a bank.
- Dealing with legal cases, it will require in court.
- Dividing the land.
- Personal purposes.
Here’s the Procedure to Search Apna Khata Jamabandi in Rajasthan state:
- Open the official website of Apna Khata.
- You may go into Apna Khata by the any of the two following ways:
- Click on that picture where “ Apna Khata”, or
- Click on the respective district drawn on the map of Rajasthan.
- Go on with the method and click Apna Khata. Once click on the option a window will appear.
- There you will see a political map of India. Select the respective district by clicking on it. A new window will open up.
- The window will show you the political map of the district. It will show new tehsils as well as gives you an option whether you have selected a wrong district accidently. Once your tehsil selected, a new window will appear.
- The window contains the name of the villages of that tehsil. Also, other necessary details in accordance with the JamaBandi year mentioned.
- Select your village where your land lies. After you click the village name, a new window will appear with four options
There Are 4 Options To Search for Apnakhata and Obtain Your Jamabandi
- By typing your Khata number directly.
- By the khasra number
- Through name
- By searching all the records of land.
- Let us select the third option also proceed
- Click on the option saying “Hindi Virtual Keyboard- Click Here”. A new window will open up immediately.
- After entering the option, click the search button.
- Once you click on search button, a new window will open. Now the name is to be selected also summary details on the right side get opened.
- Now select the kashatakar name also click the button in the center saying “Nakal”.
Be sure that the pop-up browser of your window will disable. Also, there should be a PDF viewer in the computer system.
- Your Jamabandi will show by the pop.
The copy so obtained will not be the official version but is accurate at its most, as every detail of the land records in Rajasthan is digitized.
The Jamabandi provides information like Khasra number, khata number, area under this Jamabandi. It also shows if there is any water-related facility on the land or not. If there is any dispute on the registered land, that will also show in the records.