Apna Khata Rajasthan is a project undertaken by a government of Rajasthan and is headed by the revenue department of Rajasthan in Ajmer. The project was initiated for providing records of rights of land in the state of Rajasthan. The records are maintained online also their authorized copies are obtained from the Kiosks in the state.
The land owner’s record can obtain by selecting the name of tehsil, Khata or the account and the khasra or the serial number on the official website of apna khata i.e. apnakhata.raj.nic.in.
E Mitra Kiosk Provides Apna Khata Rajasthan
The Rajasthan Government has started E-Mitra, an electronic service of governance for the citizens of the state. The basic aim behind this is to give the best solution to the grievances of the people. The government has started an E-Mitra service with a PPP model in thirty-three districts of the Rajasthan state. In many of the states of India this Public-Private Partnership or the PPP model has started
This service has generated transparency and has coupled up both public and private sector services under one roof. Now people can avail both public and private services under a single roof using the same e-platform at their doorsteps. For delivering the best services under the PPP model, the government has established e-Mitra Kiosks and common service centers in urban as well as rural areas respectively.
The services can be obtained online by logging in to www.emitra.gov.in. The main aim of this project is delivering best services to the citizens of the state by integrating all the government also private services online.
This has reduced the need for running around different government offices to get the work done. Recently, a generic model has start to e-Mitra which allows delivery also application of “Digitally Signed certificates” like solvency, income, caste, Bonafide etc.
What’s the Information To Get From apnakhata.raj.nic.in
- The website has provided the records of rights (Bhulekh Rajasthan/ Jamabandi Nakal) of land holdings in the state of Rajasthan.
- The draft of Rajasthan Land Acquisition Bill 2014 can download from here.
- By using the RSN number the issued copy of records can check.
- There is a proper list of district wise cyber cafes in Rajasthan on the website.
- Also, the website provides Tehsil Wise hierarchy of revenue.
- Phone numbers of the revenue officers of each district of Rajasthan.
- Land records of the given districts can check from the website: Karauli, Hanumangarh, Baran, Sirohi, Sawai Madhopur, Pali, Jhunjhunu, Jhalawar, Jalor, Ganganagar, Dholpur, Churu, Chittorgarh, Bharatpur, Alwar, Ajmer, Bhilwara, Banswara, Rajsamand, Nagrpur, Jaisalmer, Tonk, Sikar, Bundi, Dausa, Bikaner, Udaipur, Kota, Jodhpur, Dungarpur, Barmer, and Jaipur district.
The project awarded the SKOCH Digital inclusion Award 2011.
How To Find Nakal/ Rajasthan Bhu Abhishek/ Apnakhata:
- Log in to http://apnakhata.raj.in.
- Then click on Apnakhata- click for Nakal.
- Select the desired district to know its Jambandi Nakal.
- Click on the Tehsil’s Name.
- A list of villages will display on the screen. Select the village.
- Once the village option selected, an authorized page for Nakal will see.
- By using Khasra or Khata or Name, nakal can search.
- After you have selected one option, all the required details are to fill and then enter ‘नकल प्राप्त करें’.
What is The Need of Apna Khata Rajasthan?
- For checking Mutation status.
- Verifying land title during purchase/sale of land.
- Opening bank accounts.
- For raising farm loan/credit from a bank.
- For dealing with legal cases, it will require in court.
- Dividing the land.
- Personal purposes.
Following Resources will Provide you a Guide to Apna Khata Rajasthan Land Records
Land measuring units: area conversion table also length conversion table used for all types of land measurements in India. Like you may find conversion factors for all types of land areas in Rajasthan- Square Feet, Square Yard, Square Meter, Acre, Biswansi, Biswa, Bigha etc.
Land Area converter: land area converter can use for converting one unit of the area into another. All land areas units like Square feet, Square Yard, Square Meter, Acre, Biswansi, Biswa, Bigha etc. covered here.
The terminology of Land Records: all the terms used in the field of Indian Revenue also Land records given which will help the user in understanding the Rajasthan Land Records.
Guide for land records: a detailed tutorial for land records mention for all states of India.
- Apna Khata– the Rajasthan Land Records or the Jamabandi Nakal only for information purposes. However, you may obtain an authorized copy of Nakal (ROR) form any of the Government Kiosks in Rajasthan as mentioned on the website.
Land records are not available for a few locations in Rajasthan. For them, the Apna Khata Rajasthan Government is working to improve the online services for those locations also.